Dr Ghannam graduated 1983 from Alexandria University Egypt, a Master Degree of Dermatology, Venereology & Andrology in 1986.
A PhD in 1994 with a thesis on Chronological Aging, Photo aging and Ionizing Radiation effects on the skin, in 1995 a board examination was passed to successfully achieve Doctorate Degree of Dermatology Venereology & Andrology. During that time she upscaled in the University positions from a teacher assistant until Associate Professor in Alexandria University. Since that time, she has been interested in aging and antiaging procedures.
- She do almost all Aesthetic procedures ,including injectables and Energy based devices ,but a great part of her practice is still for general dermatology.
- She is a world expert on chemical peels especially in our mediterranean skin type. -She is a board member of the International Society of Dermatologic surgery ISDS, and the executive director of the International Peeling Society IPS.
- She is an active member in many International societies as AAD since 1987, EADV, ISD, ASDS ISDS, ESLD, DASIL, IACD, skin of color Society and honorary member of the Romanian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and the Argentinan Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- She is an organizing Committee member of Sharm derm meeting, on the International advisory board of the 5CC meeting and Moderator of Middle Eastern Master Class IMCAS.
-She is the co- author of the Chemical Peel chapter in the 3rd edition of [Surgery of the skin] published by Elsevier. Published over 20 scientific papers.
- She is the editorial advisory board of the Indian Journal of Dermatology and the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology.
- She travels a lot lecturing and teaching but also learning.
Aesthetic procedures, aging and antiaging, procedures, chemical peels & many more
Dr. Jamal Jomah, MD graduated with honors from King Faisal University – Saudi Arabia. He pursued specialty training in Canada where he completed his residency training in plastic surgery and sub-specialized in cosmetic surgery, craniofacial rehabilitation and medical education. He is certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and the Canadian Medical Council. He also obtained an honorary fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. In addition, he is a diplomat of the American Board in Hair Restoration Surgery and a Board Examiner . He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Member of very reputable professional societies and Royal Colleges:
a. International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
b. Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS)
c. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
d. Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
e. American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
f. International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
g. American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
h. Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (CSAPS)
i. American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. (ASLMS)
j. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
1. Consultant Plastic Surgeon and General Manager – Med Art Clinics Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and in Dubai, UAE
2. National Secretary – ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) KSA
3. ISAPS Education Committee, Regional Co-Chair
4. Course Director – ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)
5. Governor – ACS (American College of Surgeons ) Saudi Arabia Chapter
Cosmetic (aesthetic surgery) which includes Liposuction, Body Contouring, Hair Transplantation, Facial Surgery (eyes, nose, ears and face lift, etc.) with special interest in Nose Surgery. Reconstructive surgery which includes burn surgery, correction of traumatic deformities. Correction of congenital anomalies and deformities in children ex. cleft lip and palate.
Sameer Bafaqeeh is Professor and Consultant, Department of Otolaryngology, Chairman of Facial Plastic Division & Director of King Saud Facial Plastic Fellowship program & Chairman of Annual International Riyadh Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty Course, at King Saud University
Rhinoplasty, Revision, Functional, Reconstruction