Board Member of the International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
Executive Director of the International Peeling Society
Alexandria University, Egypt
Dr Ghannam graduated 1983 from Alexandria University Egypt, a Master Degree of Dermatology, Venereology & Andrology in 1986.
A PhD in 1994 with a thesis on Chronological Aging, Photo aging and Ionizing Radiation effects on the skin, in 1995 a board examination was passed to successfully achieve Doctorate Degree of Dermatology Venereology & Andrology. During that time she upscaled in the University positions from a teacher assistant until Associate Professor in Alexandria University. Since that time, she has been interested in aging and antiaging procedures.
- She do almost all Aesthetic procedures ,including injectables and Energy based devices ,but a great part of her practice is still for general dermatology.
- She is a world expert on chemical peels especially in our mediterranean skin type. -She is a board member of the International Society of Dermatologic surgery ISDS, and the executive director of the International Peeling Society IPS.
- She is an active member in many International societies as AAD since 1987, EADV, ISD, ASDS ISDS, ESLD, DASIL, IACD, skin of color Society and honorary member of the Romanian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and the Argentinan Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- She is an organizing Committee member of Sharm derm meeting, on the International advisory board of the 5CC meeting and Moderator of Middle Eastern Master Class IMCAS.
-She is the co- author of the Chemical Peel chapter in the 3rd edition of [Surgery of the skin] published by Elsevier. Published over 20 scientific papers.
- She is the editorial advisory board of the Indian Journal of Dermatology and the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology.
- She travels a lot lecturing and teaching but also learning.
Aesthetic procedures, aging and antiaging, procedures, chemical peels & many more